|Business Expo Exhibitors
Market the Valley Business Expo and Conference will bring together the most progressive businesses and brightest business professionals from all of west-central Wisconsin. The Expo will be open from 5 to 7:30 PM on Tuesday evening, May 17th, during the Networking Social and from 9 AM to 4 PM on Wednesday, May 18th. The Conference seminars will take place within the expo area for increased traffic during the day on Wednesday.
- Reach a captive audience of hundreds of potential business customers
- Debut new products, services, or staff members
- Demonstrate existing products and services
- Provide give-aways or sample products
- Offer samples, trial offers, or special expo discounts
- Search for new employees, volunteers, or interns
- Develop new leads and additional databases
- Differentiate yourself from your competition
- Increase brand awareness
Exhibitor & Sponsor Packages
All exhibitor booths are available on a first come, first reserved basis. All spaces are a minimum of 8 feet deep by 10 feet wide and include pipe and draping. Non-profit organizations receive a 20% discount on all exhibitor and sponsor packages. A 20% deposit is required to reserve your spot.
For more information on exhibitor and sponsor packages, click here.
Join these great area organizations at this year's Market the Valley Business Expo & Conference: